Find the financial assistance that is right for you
Bayer provides financial support to eligible STIVARGA® (regorafenib) patients*
- For eligible, commercially insured patients
- NO monthly cap
- Up to $25,000 per year
- Enroll at zerocopaysupport.com
- Obtain BIN & Group # and provide to your pharmacist
- Access and reimbursement support
- Financial support
- Referrals to charitable foundations that may be able to help patients with government-sponsored insurance (such as Medicare, Medigap, Medicaid, VA/DoD health plans, and TRICARE) with out-of-pocket costs
Call 1-800-288-8374 to speak with a reimbursement counselor (Monday‐Friday, 9:00 am-6:00 pm ET)Learn More
- Provides free medicine for patients who are uninsured or underinsured and meet certain eligibility criteria
Call 1-866-2BUSPAF (228-7723) to speak with a reimbursement counselor (Monday‐Friday, 8:30 am-6:00 pm ET)Learn More
Some insurance plans require patients to obtain approval for coverage before starting therapy (known as Prior Authorization), which can take time and delay the start of therapy. Access Services by Bayer™ may be able to provide temporary assistance for patients to start therapy right away while waiting for their Prior Authorization approval.
You may be eligible!
Check with your doctor, Access Services by Bayer counselor, or your Specialty Pharmacy Provider (SPP) to see if you qualify for $0 Co-Pay* assistance.