Bayer provides help with patient access or support services
When you are living with your disease, your focus should be on your health
That‘s why patients taking STIVARGA® (regorafenib) can enroll in Access Services by Bayer. This free program is here to support you and your caregivers with information about therapy and financial assistance options.
Access Services by Bayer offers:
Nurse counselors to answer your medical questions and provide educational and support materials, as well as guidance on side effects
Financial access counselors to provide help with:
- Benefit verification and specialty pharmacy provider (SPP) identification
- Prior authorizations and denial/appeal information
- Enrollment into the $0 Co-Pay program for eligible, commercially insured patients*
- Alternative coverage research
- Referral to independent organizations that may assist eligible patients with their out-of-pocket expenses†
- Referral to the Bayer US Patient Assistance Foundation to provide free medicine for patients who are uninsured or underinsured and meet certain eligibility criteria
Call 1-800-288-8374 or speak to your doctor about support benefits today.